Synthesis reactor at laboratory scale
- 3 L, SS tank, double jacket, glass cover.
- Stirring system, speed display, PTFE coated SS stirring shaft, PTFE three-blade propeller.
- Graduated glass feeding funnel, 1 L.
- Reflux head and monobloc cooler, glass coil, manual reflux valve.
- Glass coil exchanger.
- Two glass receivers for distillate, graduated 1L.
- Heating unit.
- Glass vacuum trap.
- SS thermometer inox 316 L.
- Digital Thermometer for reflux head.
- Vacuum manometer.
Study of the various unit operations identified
Inorganic and organic chemical reactions
Evaporation at atmospheric pressure or under vacuum
Crystallization by controlled cooling
Select and study the influence of process parameters such as
Service pressure: vacuum or atmospheric pressure