Treatment by coagulant, flocculent and settling
Firs step of the drinkable water process LPE/2000
- Storage tank, 360 L, on mobile frame.
- Feeding centrifugal pump, stainless steel with level control, Bypass valve for homogenization.
- 3 Storage tanks, 3 membrane dosing pumps with variable flowrate.
- 2 stirrings motor.
- Coagulation tank, transparent PVC,
Rushton turbine stirring, draining valve and removable lid.
- Flocculation tank, transparent, PVC, helix stirring, draining valve and removable lid.
- Lamellar settler, in transparent PVC, draining valve, seven PVC plates with variable slope.
- Centrifugal pump.
- Electronic calibrated pH indicator (portable technology).
Dim (framework) : 170 x 70 x 180 cm – 100 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Adjust operating parameters
Flow rate, stirring speed
Coagulant and flocculent concentration
Monitor water quality during treatment and at the decanter outlet
Jar test feasibility study
Determine operating conditions depending on type of pollution