Liquid-Liquid extraction process in a stirred column
Unit to put on table
- 2 polyethylene storage tank, 9 L.
- 2 self priming peristaltic pump, variable speed.
- Glass decanter with light phase outlet, heavy phase feeding.
- Glass column.
- Stirring device, composed of 20 SS Rushton type stirrer, variable frequency motor.
- Glass decanter with heavy phase outlet, light phase feeding, draining column.
- Inter-phase level setting system by lateral crosshead, setting from the ground.
Study of the process of liquid-liquid extraction
Identification of the operating conditions
Determination of the interphase level
Apply a ternary phase diagram
Determination of the efficiency of the HUT / NUT column