Purification on activated carbon / disinfection
Third step of the drinkable water process LPE/2000
- PE feeding tank, graduated.
Removable lid and draining valve.
- Centrifugal pump, low level detector,
by-pass and draining valve.
- Column, retention grids at the top and bottom of the column, manometers at inlet and outlet, draining valve.
- Set of valves for circuit selection: filtration or rinsing.
- Water supply, isolating valve.
Dim : 130 x 60 x 200 cm – 90 kg
Dim (with options) : 200 x 60 x 200 cm – 130 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Télécharger la fiche
Study of the adsorption on activated carbon process
Influence of the contact time (flow rate) and liquid phase concentration on adsorption
Demonstration of saturation of the activated carbon: plotting of breakthrough curves
In situ sampling for microbiological analysis
Implementation of disinfection by chlorination (option) and UV lamp (option)
Search for optimal treatment