Purification on activated carbon / disinfection
Third step of the drinkable water process LPE/2000
- Feeding tank, 90 L, PE, graduated.
Removable lid and draining valve.
- Centrifugal pump, low level detector,
by-pass and draining valve.
- Column, retention grids at the top and bottom of the column, manometers at inlet and outlet, draining valve.
- Set of valves for circuit selection: filtration or rinsing.
- Water supply, isolating valve.
- 2 manometers.
Dim : 130 x 60 x 200 cm – 90 kg
Dim (with options) : 200 x 60 x 200 cm – 130 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Study of the adsorption on activated carbon process
Influence of the contact time (flow rate) and liquid phase concentration on adsorption
Demonstration of saturation of the activated carbon: plotting of breakthrough curves
In situ sampling for microbiological analysis
Implementation of disinfection by chlorination (option) and UV lamp (option)
Search for optimal treatment