Carry out operations of fine chemistry product synthesis
Delivered with educational handbook and technical documentation
Possibility to customize the unit
Commissioning on site. Training on site
- SS conical tank, 50 L, double jacket and insulated.
- Stirrer, SS mobile and shaft.
- Feeding funnel, 25L, SURLYN coated.
- Column, packed with glass Raschig rings.
- Partial condenser, SS shell and tubes.
- Total condenser.
- Decanter, capacity 3 L, double jacket, vacuum connection, overflow tube.
- Vacuum gauge.
- Liquid column manometer.
- 6 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- 2 gas expansion thermometer for reactor and vent.
- 6 flowmeters.
Chemical engineering refers especially to chemical reaction engineering.
Indeed, chemical reactions, catalyzed or not, are at the heart of all industrial syntheses.
Study of a chemical reaction, in a perfectly-stirred reactor, permits the operator to understand the influence
of the different parameters in the optimization of the chemical synthesis with a view to its industrialization.
Perform and study reactions
Esterification or saponification.
Concentration by evaporation.
Crystallization by cooling.
Knowledge of reaction’s characteristics
Basic, aqueous, organic, mineral medium.
Endo or exothermic reaction.
Bi-phase catalytic reaction.
Carrying out of an operation depending on operating conditions
Working pressure: atmospheric or vacuum.
Monitoring of cooling during crystallization.
Management of the distillation with reflux ratio definition.