Filtration in bulk
2nd Step of the drinkable water line LPE/2000
- Raw water storage tank, 90 L, polyethylene, graduated. Removable lid and draining valve.
- Column, retention grids at the top and bottom of the column, eleven pressure ports along the column.
- Eleven piezometric tubes to measure pressure drops. Manual air pump, isolating and draining valves.
- Cyclone, PVC, overtopping flow, isolating and draining valves.
- Set of valves for circuit selection: filtration or bed fluidization.
- 2 flowmeters.
- 2 manometers.
Dim : 210 x 60 x 230 cm – 150 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Monitoring water quality during filtration
Study of the filtration process
Permeability of the medium to water
Monitor pressure drops in the bed of sand over time
Observe the saturation front and the clogging of the bed