Study of liquid-vapour equilibriums
Atmospheric and reduced pressure functionning
- Adiabatic ebulliometric chamber, 300 mL, liquid phase drawn-off.
- Electric resistance.
- Double effect cooler in glass, condensed vapor phase extraction valve.
- Vacuum circuit: isolating valve, solenoid valve, adjustment valve, safety valve, vent valve, isolating valve from the process, vacuum connection device and absolute pressure transmitter.
- Temperature probe Pt100Ω.
- Absolute pressure transmitter.
Dim : 80 x 55 x 110 cm – 60 kg
Aluminum profile framework
Theoretical study of binary mixtures
Ideal miscible mixtures: Dalton’s equation, Raoult’s equation
Non-ideal miscible mixtures (deviation, volatility, azeotropic mixtures)
Partially-miscible and non-miscible mixtures
Experimental study of binary mixtures
At atmospheric pressure and under vacuum
Liquid-vapor phase diagram
Application to rectification: calculating the number of theoretical plates