Study and adjust a level control loop acting on a feeding flow rate
- Water feeding circuitry
- Stainless steel control valve, with variable CV.
- Pneumatic access mechanism and actuator.
- Clear PVC cylindrical tank equipped with a graduated rule. Internal overflow tube with linear zone and non linear zone.
- Isolating valve of the tank under pressure.
- Electronic differential pressure transmitter.
- Disturbing piping.
- Quick coupling for possible feeding from the flow control bench.
- Tapping for to connect to the pressure control bench (BRP 1000).
- Relative pressure transmitter.
- PID configurable controller
Dim : 80 x 60 x 80cm – 50 kg
Aluminum profile framework 30 x 30mm
Study and adjust sensors and actuators
Study and adjust a simple control loop:
Identify loop components: sensor, controller, actuator
Controlling variable and controlled variable concepts
Identify the system: integration constant and dead time
Determine P, I and D actions and controller parameters
Study the system’s response to interference and setpoint changes