The operations are presented in the form of mobile modules
Easy connections standardized each
other, fittings SMS 25
- The washing fruits (CUV/1000).
- The fruits are then prepared for press:
– Hard fruits without stones are ground (BRO/2000)
– Stone fruits are stoned and crushed (DRP/2000)
- The fruits are mechanically pressed to extract the juice
– Packing press (PAP/2000)
– Water press (PHY/2000)
- The enzyme treatment is performed in a thermostatic tank (CVT/1000)
- The juice is clarified and treated on a plate filter (FIA/2000)
- The juice is pasteurized (UPA/2000), to prevent fermentation.
- After treatment, the juice is hot bottled (UEM/2000) in clean bottles and tightly capped (CCO/1000 and CPP/1000).
Study of a complete process line
Versatile production of apple, pineapple or grape juice
Qualitative and quantitative study of a transformation process
Sugar amount and pH monitoring
Visual appearance and taste
Considering the duration of each step
Study of unit operations and analysis of key issues
In food engineering, industrial engineering, biochemistry, microbiology and hygiene and safety
Application of industrial constraints
Cleaning, disinfection, quality