Study ion transfers in a polymer resin water demineralization process
- Raw water storage tank, 100L clear PVC, with draining valve.
- Polypropylene centrifugal pump.
- Two columns diameter 20 mm and 50 mm, PVC, cationic resin with polymer matrix.
- Two columns diameter 20 mm and 50 mm, PVC, anionic resin with polymer matrix.
- Treated water storage tank, 100 L in clear PVC with draining valve.
- Acid solution storage tank, 10 L in clear PVC, with draining valve.
- Basic solution storage tank, 10 L in clear PVC, with draining valve.
- 2 conductivity probes.
Dim : 130 x 85 x 190 cm – 100 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Study the process varying parameters
Production flow rate
Quality of untreated water
Qualitative and quantitative study of the demineralization process
Demonstrate resin saturation
Monitor the conductivity of the water during treatment
Study resin regeneration