Solid liquid adsorption in one column
- Feeding tank, polyethylene, 20 L with draining valve.
- Feeding pump.
- Electric preheater with temperature measurement and control.
- Glass column, DN40 height 1 m, feeding, sampling and vent valves.
- System for easy handling, charging and cleaning of the column
- Storage tank, polyethylene, 20 L.
- Heating group (option O3).
- Desorption under nitrogen circuit.
- A float flow meter.
- A Pt 100 Ω temperature sensor.
- Two digital thermometers.
- Two pressure dial gauges.
Study adsorption process on activated carbon
Influence of temperature, flow rate and liquid phase concentration parameters
Mass balance and calculation of adsorption number
Demonstrate saturation of carbon: column breakthrough graph
If option, study of the influence of temperature on adsorption process
Study desorption processCompare desorption in gaseous phase
Mass balance of desorption cycle