Demonstrate the various stages of wastewater treatment through the reproduction of the activated sludge process in an automated system
Realization of a biological treatment under real conditions; functionality for several days.
Unit requires regular monitoring
- Tank, 200 L polyethylene, removable lid, draining valve and level detector.
- Anoxic tank, 18 L, removable lid, three taps for measuring pH, dissolved oxygen and redox.
- Aerobic tank, 60 L, two taps for measuring dissolved oxygen, pH or redox, Vessel with two overflow levels.
- Settler, 30 L, stirring motor and scraping blades mobile, draining valve, venting overflow with sampling valve.
- Flow transmitter.
- Air flowmeter.
- pH probe, PVC can.
- Redox probe, PVC can.
- Dissolved oxygen probes, PVC can.
Dim : 280 x 80 x 200cm – 250 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Activated sludge treatment:
This method uses an aerated reactor where are growing populations of micro-organisms
in charge of degradation of dissolved organic pollutants (COD, BOD5).
This reactor is coupled to a clarifier for the physical separation of the treated effluent and biomass by settling.
The treatment of nitrogen compounds (nitrates) is possible by the development in the aerated basin
of anoxia working range (lack of ventilation) or by establishing a separated basin of anoxia (unventilated) upstream.
Study of the sewage treatment process
Aerobic and anoxic by aeration syncopating
Aerobic and anoxic in separated basins
Conduct the process of wastewater treatment
Called activated sludge treatment
Search for optimal treatment parameters
pH and O2 control
Sludge recycling management Production of polluted er