Study and comparison of two continuous reactors from two different experiments
Monitor the dispersion (NaCl) in water for determination residence time
The saponification of ethyl acetate by soda
- Two diaphragm pumps, variable flow rate.
- Two glass vessels for constant feed by overflow.
- Variable rate Stirrer, SS stirring shaft with SS four blades helix.
- Glass reactor, with PTFE cover.
- Glass piston reactor.
- Conductivity probes.
- Temperature probe Pt100Ω.
Dim : 124 x 70 x 235 cm – 100 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
Télécharger la fiche
Comparison of two different reactors with the same volume