Study of pasteurization on a unit equipped with a 3 zone industrial heat exchanger : preheating, heating, cooling
- SS storage tank, 50 L capacity, with removable lid and draining valve.
- SS centrifugal pump.
- Preheating exchanger, temperature measurement .
- Heating exchanger, temperature measurement .
- Cooling exchanger, temperature measurement.
- SS insulated buffer tube.
- Heating group to produce hot water with control temperature.
- Hot water circuit.
- Cold water circuit.
- 6 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- Integrated temperature control thermostat
Dim : 180 x 85 x 195 cm – 200 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
The design of this unit allows a heat treatment to destroy all pathogenic bacteria,
as well as most ordinary germs present in a product.
The system exchangers heats successively the product before sending it to the tube.
Output cold, warm or hot product according to the use of pasteurized product
Control unit for setting the desired temperature and flow
Effects of heat treatment on the product during the pasteurization
Influence of the holding time and heating temperature on the quality of
the treated product
Determination of the effect of pasteurization on the bacterial flora in the product
upstream and downstream of the pasteurization
Study of heat exchange (option)
Thermal balance of the heating zone: product and hot water
Heat balances on the cooling zone: Product and cold water